- A Terumo initiative aimed at protecting the global environment.
- Terumo Joins the United Nations Global Compact
- Terumo Corporation, A Global Leader in Medical Device Technology, Celebrates 90th Anniversary
- Terumo Medical Corporation Announces FDA 510K Clearance Of The K-Pack Surshield™ Hypodermic Needle With Integrated Passive Sharps Protection
- Look for Terumo Medical Products at the following events... MORE
Terumo Medical Products: Together Enhancing Care
As a medical device pioneer with a 91-year history of success, Terumo
Medical Products realizes that the products you use daily are meant for
one thing only, to help you deliver the best healthcare possible. This
is why today, the products we make are designed with your safety and
your patient’s comfort in mind. And why tomorrow we will continue
to develop products that improve the routine, but necessary, in day-to-day
Tokyo-based Terumo Corporation is one of the world's leading medical device manufacturers with $4.95 billion* in sales and operations in more than 160 nations. Founded in 1921, the company develops, manufactures and distributes world-class medical devices including a broad array of syringes, hypodermic needles, catheters, winged infusion and blood collection products for hospital and physician office use, and state-of-the-art products for use in cardiothoracic surgery, interventional procedures, and transfusion medicine. Terumo contributes to society by providing valued products and services to the healthcare market and by responding to the needs of healthcare providers and the people they serve. Terumo Corporation's shares are listed on the first section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange (No. 4543, Reuters symbol <4543.T>, or Bloomberg 4543:JP) and is a component of the Nikkei 225, Japan's leading stock index.
Worldwide sales at March 2012: $4.95 billion (¥ 386.7 billion)*
*Based on Terumo Corporation 2012 Annual Report.